Monday 22 February 2016

Bukit Tinggi

I was in Bukit Tinggi while Chinese New Year. It was a last minute decision to go to Bukit Tinggi as i didn't plan earlier, all the theme park around my house, Shah Alam were fully booked or closed. So Bukit Tinggi is the only choice of vacation where i can drive and back on the same day.



    I have totally no idea when was the last time i went to Pahang, maybe i too young at that time to remember, or i never been to there at all. I go with my special partner which is he drove up to Bukit Tinggi very early in the morning to avoid the crown.



    When I arrived at the attraction of Bukit Tinggi, which is the French-themed village called Colmar Tropicale and Japanese Tea Garden.





    The Colmar Tropicale is basically a hotel managed by Berjaya Corporation, one of the largest corporation in Malaysia. Because we're not staying in hotel, then we just have to pay RM13 ticket fee to visit Colmar Tropicale and Japanese Tea Garden.

Written by Atikah Fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment