Thursday 7 April 2016

My Family Is My Soul


Assalamualaikum


Today I want to share a story about myself and my family.

So, hi! My full name is Siti Suraya Aisyah Bt Mansor and my age 20 years old, born on 17 September 1996 at the Hospital USM, Kubang kerian, KELANTAN. Yes I'm pure Kelantan and really proudly to be Kelantanese. In my family I am the youngest daughter also the only one girl. I am a person who like to laugh, like delicious food, love to read romantic book, like to alone and many thing else that I think it is normal to be a person :) Enough talk about me.. Let's talk about my family.
   There are 6 members in my family: my parent, my 3 brothers and I. Mr.Mansor Bin Abdullah who is my dad,my superhero and my life guide :D  My dad always told to me that I should do my best in whatever I do to succeed and always remembered me to never forget to Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad SAW. I really to thanks to my dad because without him I am nothing. Dad, sorry because of me you need to work hard, comes late from work to pays my academic bills. I know you will do anything just only want to give the best for your children. Dad, I love you so much. Whatever happen your name, your face, your voice always in my mind and my heart. You will be always my HERO.

On 27.5.2014 my dad was leaved our whole family. He passed away at IJN because of the heart attack. After 3 months not to see my dad I got a called that told to me to be a strong girls because my beloved dad can't give me support and advice anymore. Al-Fatihah to my dad, till we meet at Jannah :) I love you :*
  After my dad passed away I just live at home with my mother. Norain bt Daud the strongest woman that I ever know. She is my angel and my queen in my life. To many sacrifice from my mother to my siblings. Mom, I really sorry if I make you sad but I'm promise that I will do my best in my studies and make you happy. Thanks because patient grow up me and my brothers. I love you too. Thank for your spirit, thanks for hug me when I'm cry, when I'm happy and when you want to appreciate me. You are the best mother in the world.

   So, next members in my family is my brothers which are Hilman(29 years old), Faiz (27 years old) and Faisal(26 years old). Hilman and Faiz already married. Their weddings day held on the same day and now both of them have a cute son which are Arash Damia bin Hilman and Adeeb Alauddin bin Faiz. Faisal my third brother not marry yet but In Shaa Allah he will marry in this year. So that all about my family. Thanks for reading..


*I'm cry a lot when write this post T.T, miss my dad so much ~Al-FATIHAH~

Written by Suraya Aisyah




No comments:

Post a Comment